Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Social Network with Drupal 7
I am describing how to build social network site by using Drupal modules, which is quite good and interesting to build such a good community. Every one knows their is Facebook but building a network site for children's is good to make a site.
suresh Wrote:I am describing how to build social network site by using Drupal modules, which is quite good and interesting to build such a good community. Every one knows their is Facebook but building a network site for children's is good to make a site.

Cool! What features will it have?
-=<>=-
similar to the Orkut, but this should be for kids too, since at Facebook children's would get spoil their life. Facebook has gone dangerous in India and our Govt is looking to Ban Facebook soon.
Why ban it? I'm glad the US government isn't as strict as others, but it still has its failings....
-=<>=-
They already blocked tow years back (not sure), because of commenting on politics. Two college girls are arrested on commenting one of minister as I seen in T.V. On the other way Facebook is spoiling children's life, actually what is the use of this site to India people?
Does this is a course or subject to schools, colleges?
Damn that is harsh. I use it to stay in touch with friends mainly...
-=<>=-
In most countries Schools will not allow social networks as I heard from few of friends who were in schools. This is good thing banning social network sites will help children to study well.
I will post some images which are been using in Facebook that spoils children's life.
Most kids in American are already "spoiled", Facebook or not...
-=<>=-
That is your Govt does not taking care for the kids, what about your kids? We all are same human beings and have to control such type of things. If we cannot then who will do?

Anyway We shall move on to on topic for building Social network or else will change the topic.
k, no problem. So what features do you want for your network?
-=<>=-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is Drupal? Demon_skeith 3 862 09-28-2021, 11:32 AM
Last Post: monish
Star Convince me to use Drupal shawn 2 986 03-21-2020, 05:40 AM
Last Post: suresh