Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Social Network with Drupal 7
Anurag M Wrote:Really? Well, they cannot ban facebook as it has been more important to many publishers as well, Its a medium for business promotion now a days as well.

Making something equal to facebook or orkut again is a dream, and you cannot succeed with this even if you have a big fat team with you. Many sites tried and failed. Try to do something unique.

They can in that country since the government is closed minded and oppressive. No offense Suresh...
-=<>=-
suresh Wrote:yep, but planning to move it into boonex dolphin cms, since it built in even dating site.
I will private message to you my site.

k cool, thanks!
-=<>=-
Anurag M Wrote:Really? Well, they cannot ban facebook as it has been more important to many publishers as well, Its a medium for business promotion now a days as well.

Making something equal to facebook or orkut again is a dream, and you cannot succeed with this even if you have a big fat team with you. Many sites tried and failed. Try to do something unique.
Yep, your comment is also another way to use facebook, and most college people they meet each other even after their college is over, that also one more interesting thing, I even heard in some forums where facebook doesn't have marketing techniques, not sure how it will survive for in future.

I seen some one posted an image in facebook that govt bans, also you might heard that some girls commenting on leaders got arrested. This is bad and why we should comment or use such site when we does not had right to speech.
Regarding my site it is just small site for only my caste people not for anyone. I don't have ideas in monetization and making money from that site, so kept it closed.

If you know any other methods to monetize social network site, then please post here. I never dreamed to make big sites.
(04-27-2013, 01:44 PM)suresh Wrote: similar to the Orkut, but this should be for kids too, since at Facebook children's would get spoil their life. Facebook has gone dangerous in India and our Govt is looking to Ban Facebook soon.

As bad as Facebook might be in your views, and it can be bad, it is great for economic stabilization and banning that in a country that has a lot of poverty isn't economically productive at all.

You have to think about stuff like that.

What is bad can be used for good!
(06-25-2013, 06:12 AM)suresh Wrote:
Anurag M Wrote:Really? Well, they cannot ban facebook as it has been more important to many publishers as well, Its a medium for business promotion now a days as well.

I seen some one posted an image in facebook that govt bans, also you might heard that some girls commenting on leaders got arrested. This is bad and why we should comment or use such site when we does not had right to speech.
Regarding my site it is just small site for only my caste people not for anyone. I don't have ideas in monetization and making money from that site, so kept it closed.

If you know any other methods to monetize social network site, then please post here. I never dreamed to make big sites.
Currently social networking sites are crap so you need to choose another way to make money online and girls are busy with Facebook, Whats-app, Instagram. I never thought to build social network sites because it need huge money in developing and time for maintaining.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is Drupal? Demon_skeith 3 1,035 09-28-2021, 11:32 AM
Last Post: monish
Star Convince me to use Drupal shawn 2 1,127 03-21-2020, 05:40 AM
Last Post: suresh