Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop vs. laptop vs. tablet
Here, you can discuss which you think is better and which one you prefer to use. 

My hubby and I have all three here in our house.  We have a desktop that my hubby built himself.  My hubby and I each have our own laptops.  I use my laptop more than I do the desktop.  With my laptop, I can use it anywhere in the house....it isn't stationary like the desktop is.  Plus, I can take my laptop with me on vacation.  My hubby has a tablet but I don't.  I just have an e-reader.  I have several books on it that I can read when my hubby and I travel.
[Image: QcFheSUsxABPZZtgLcjx.png]  [Image: firesi10.png]
It's nice to hear, but presently I had only a laptop  and Android.  Earlier I had three, but desktop became old so given to some kids for playing etc. Currently I am looking to get a Desktop because I can compute more hours than a Laptop.
Hi jenny
You had three devices, but I have two , one is android and the other is Desktop. I love only Desktop for browsing internet and doing program most time. I love to make money online and this is my passionate thing in this world.
I have a desktop and a laptop.

I use my iPhone more than anything to be transparent about it though. I never believed mobile would take off like it did. I sure proved my own self wrong lol.

But I go to admit this, I still LOVE my desktop. I like that big screen.

I bought a very nice and expensive 4K laptop primarily for video editing only and for the past years, that is all that I've used it for. Acts like it runs like a brand new machine.

My desktop is about 10 years old and it still runs very well and is fast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop or Android TravelBritish 5 1,024 10-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Last Post: ItsFait
  Best Laptop for Trading moneymaker 2 707 02-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: moneymaker
  Best Desktop PC in 2016 virusen 0 608 10-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Last Post: virusen