Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop or Android
Do you like to carry Laptop or Android or Tablet or Iphone? I like Android in these days, but previously I used to carry Laptop while traveling across countries. I am seeing in these days Androids are better than Laptops as they have more Ram and processor too.
I would suggest go with Android or with Tablet, but from my side android is enough for all those except running programs.
At this time Androids are came with 8GB so you love a lot to have in your pockets.
It really depends on what I'm doing/where I'm going. I always have my android phone with me, but if I'm going to hang out with my neighbors or to a place to write, I always take my laptop.
I just carry my phone these days, a lot easier to do so than a laptop or a tablet.
(09-28-2021, 08:57 AM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I just carry my phone these days, a lot easier to do so than a laptop or a tablet.

Yep its easier, but how you type speed with the phone? I got problem with small text and carrying a keyboard for my phone. I still love Laptop because we can able to do programs on it.
Well I haven’t used an android in years so I have to say laptop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Laptop for Trading moneymaker 2 168 02-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: moneymaker
  Desktop vs. laptop vs. tablet JennyorAlice 3 210 02-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Last Post: shawn
  Android Mobile suresh 3 34,778 06-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Anurag M