India Forum

Full Version: How does it work, mining?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does mining for crypto currency work?

What must be done?

Is it more work than good? A gamble?
There is no work for mining, you have to leave the computer on and it makes money for you automatically. It is just like surfing the net without a person at the computer.
You also need great Hardware to mine Bitcoin and other coins can be mined even on Android.
I will post some sites soon so everyone can get how they are mined.
You can do mining in two ways, one you buy hash power with cloud mining companies and start mining coins of your choice, two, you set up your mining rig and start mining. You can also mine on your device, by installing mining software.
(05-08-2022, 10:50 AM)Nomad Wrote: [ -> ]You can do mining in two ways, one you buy hash power with cloud mining companies and start mining coins of your choice, two, you set up your mining rig and start mining. You can also mine on your device, by installing mining software.

I am only afread of power problems and how about cloud mining? do they give any profit for you? Have you tried cloud mining since I did long back with a website and that made pennies for me.
I left during that time, however looking to start a fresh one.
Cloud mining can be good because you don't have to do anything, mining is done on the cloud and it does not use your computer power. However, scamming is very common issue.