India Forum

Go Back   India Forum > General Discussion > Drupal

Drupal A place to learn about Drupal CMS.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #21
zoldos

zoldos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag M View Post
Really? Well, they cannot ban facebook as it has been more important to many publishers as well, Its a medium for business promotion now a days as well.

Making something equal to facebook or orkut again is a dream, and you cannot succeed with this even if you have a big fat team with you. Many sites tried and failed. Try to do something unique.
They can in that country since the government is closed minded and oppressive. No offense Suresh...
Old 06-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
zoldos

zoldos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh View Post
yep, but planning to move it into boonex dolphin cms, since it built in even dating site.
I will private message to you my site.
k cool, thanks!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #23
suresh
Super Moderator

suresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 1,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag M View Post
Really? Well, they cannot ban facebook as it has been more important to many publishers as well, Its a medium for business promotion now a days as well.

Making something equal to facebook or orkut again is a dream, and you cannot succeed with this even if you have a big fat team with you. Many sites tried and failed. Try to do something unique.
Yep, your comment is also another way to use facebook, and most college people they meet each other even after their college is over, that also one more interesting thing, I even heard in some forums where facebook doesn't have marketing techniques, not sure how it will survive for in future.

I seen some one posted an image in facebook that govt bans, also you might heard that some girls commenting on leaders got arrested. This is bad and why we should comment or use such site when we does not had right to speech.
Regarding my site it is just small site for only my caste people not for anyone. I don't have ideas in monetization and making money from that site, so kept it closed.

If you know any other methods to monetize social network site, then please post here. I never dreamed to make big sites.

latest computer
suresh is offline   Reply With Quote