India Forum

Go Back   India Forum > Announcements > Welcome Center

Welcome Center It would be nice if you introduce yourself here, so that members can know about you .

Old 12-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #1
Tom Krynski

Tom Krynski is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello from Poland

Hello everybody!

My name is Tom Krynski and I live in Poland - a small country in between Russia and Germany.

A year ago, I started to do MLM. At first, I treated it as a kind of fun or adventure but soon it turned out to be a better thing to do than a regular job.

I am interested in sports and motorcycles - the second hobby leads to bein a moderator on an internetional message about motorbikes.

I joined the forum because I am in search of leaders in India to put a new company and one of a kind product onto the Indian market. The thing is not yet available outside a few European countries so being the first in a new country is a great head start

Pleased to be here,
Tom
Tom Krynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2016, 05:55 PM   #2
suresh
Super Moderator

suresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the roughsuresh is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 1,046

Hi
Welcome to the Indian Scoop forums, As per your MLM Marketing is banned in India since one need to promote product for higher price comparing to the manufacturer price.

latest computer
suresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:48 PM   #3
Tom Krynski

Tom Krynski is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot for your welcome, suresh

And thank you for the information on the price aspect. Apparently, it is not a problem to promote the product with extra 20% markup - this is actually what the producer allows us to do.

I, personally, sell the product with 20% markup to those who are not interesting in buying it through the official webshop.

Also, the company will enter your market in 2017. Nobody knows exacly when - whether it will in the first few months or during the second half of the year.
Tom Krynski is offline   Reply With Quote