Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn Money just for receiving SMS on ur Mobile & Send Free SMS in India
Best Website to Earn Money:
Earn money just for receiving SMS on your mobile

FOR USERS IN INDIA ONLY

Scam

You will be paid for SMS that you receive in your mobile & if you invite your friend, for every sms that your friend receives you will also be paid for that. And if your Friends invites his friend and if he receives SMS then also you will get paid for it.

You can send free unlimited SMS any where in the world, you can also play games etc. by joining.

ITS A GENUINE COMPANY, CHEQUE COMES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

I HAVE JOINED 1.5 MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE EARNED THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.

INVITE MORE!!!! EARN MORE!!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT, AND IT WORKS.
Dont put refferal links in posts and do you have proof which you got paid and why not post here so some one can see it
sanjay121 Wrote:Best Website to Earn Money:
Earn money just for receiving SMS on your mobile

FOR USERS IN INDIA ONLY

http://mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=302465

You will be paid for SMS that you receive in your mobile & if you invite your friend, for every sms that your friend receives you will also be paid for that. And if your Friends invites his friend and if he receives SMS then also you will get paid for it.

You can send free unlimited SMS any where in the world, you can also play games etc. by joining.

ITS A GENUINE COMPANY, CHEQUE COMES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

I HAVE JOINED 1.5 MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE EARNED THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.

INVITE MORE!!!! EARN MORE!!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT, AND IT WORKS.

Yes, can you scan some copies of cheques after erasing the cheque numbers etc so that this may give more confidence to all the members to join in.

Regards
v
best site to earn
Honestly - if you believed in it you wouldn't put a referral link in your sig, you'd give a direct link! Where is your proof?
Those are already recorded as scams here in India. Never join such type programs. some would confirm they got paid but it is hard to believe unless we get paid.
So if this is a scam site, then mark it as a scam since we all have to remember these scams for lifetime.
i have edited the onpost as a scam site so others should not fall into this scammer. Mginger is a bad site where they agree to pay, but later no payment to the promoters.
(03-22-2020, 02:56 AM)monish Wrote: i have edited the onpost as a scam site so others should not fall into this scammer. Mginger is a bad site where they agree to pay, but later no payment to the promoters.

There are still some more links in next replies, check and remove those also close the thread for the future response.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you a person interested to earn more money? Chinmayi 1 2,052 05-02-2022, 04:25 AM
Last Post: moneymaker
  How to make money with instagram monish 0 546 04-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Last Post: monish
  How to make Money with Drone? monish 0 537 03-22-2020, 02:50 AM
  How to make Money with Social Media? suresh 0 530 03-18-2020, 08:39 AM
Last Post: suresh
  Simple graphic design for money shawn 2 744 02-22-2020, 04:01 AM
  Earn Unlimited At Your Idle Time samiroo74 6 3,313 02-20-2020, 06:19 AM
  Hello everybody we are paying for your help great way to make money... Ivanmywallpapers 1 1,723 02-20-2020, 06:16 AM
  Make Money With This Simple Program! xilo 1 2,373 02-14-2020, 12:09 PM
  Earn Money just for receiving SMS on Mobile & also Send Free SMS anywhere in India sanjay121 0 2,224 09-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Last Post: sanjay121
  Search & Earn Pond Tushavi 0 1,786 04-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Tushavi