Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum url changed
I had closed our forum nearly one year because of spam and I am also not available at that time due to some work however i had wish to continue so i kept this forum as it is.
Ive stopped because of the niche is dead at this i came up to add another forums & remove the forums which are not useful.I am trying to build back as much as i can do with the help of our valuable members.

OLd members please log from the main site India News
This will logs both in news and forum site.Their for the registration and login will be removed from the forum menu as this will avoid spam bots.
If you get any problems in posting or sending messages etc please post in the suggestions forum or private message me
Thanks
All new registrations will have to be done through India News

Please do not post spam messages. This forum is for you and everyone who want some platform to blast out their mind and heart. U may use it for business as well but its always better to become a social and known member before proposing business.

No one with common sense (which is unfortunately not very commonly available these days :wallbashSmile will do business without knowing you. I personally do not wish to click any link till the time i ascertain that the post belongs to a genuine member.

Take care and enjoy your stay...:cheers:

Regards
Vira

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian Scoop Forum Rules vira 2 72,441 08-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: vira
  Forum Name Change - URGENT READ vira 4 5,159 09-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Last Post: suresh